When I was blogging about how I got started with quilting it reminded me that I had not finished my Farmer’s Wife quilt. Since I am on a path toward finishing up all my UFO’s I dragged out all of my blocks. I had already done 46 blocks and only needed 50 to do the lap quilt size. I had more blocks than I thought. I already had one-and-a-half blocks cut out so that left two-and-a-half to cut and four to piece. It was doable. I finished at 10:00 p.m. In time to take a picture and write about today. The picture I took of all the blocks somehow got deleted and I just could not get a good picture with the flash. I ended up just taking a close-up of the last block I did. All 50 of my blocks are different. I was surprised to see that the blocks looked pretty good considering it was my first effort. Now I have setting triangles, sashing and cornerstone to cut. I really do not like setting on the diagonal but I need to carry this through to the finish.
Joyce on Quilt Label Nightmare ivoryspring on Scored some out of print … Joel Pearson on Log Cabin Block